Now something different. A book review

First impressions do count. Let us know what you think of your kits - new and old.
Gregers
Forum founder

Now something different. A book review

Post by Gregers »

The good folks at Coastal Craft models have branched into aircraft books and they kindly passed a review copy to me to put on the forum.
Aircraft History volume 1 covers RAF Little Risdington post WW2 from 1946 to 1976. It has great side and three views of plenty of RAF trainers like the Vampire. Meteor. Varsity. Chipmunk and many others. A must if you are into RAF training types and post war / cold war aircraft.
They informed me that a decal sheet to accompany the book it in planning
Many thanks to Coastal Craft for the review copy.

All the best.

Greg
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
Albert Einstein
chrism
Modelling Gent and Scholar

Re: Now something different. A book review

Post by chrism »

Is that last post your review? Are there many pages? Is it hardback? What is the price? Any chance of some idea of what the internal pages look like and the contents page please. Most important is it worth the money?
Trying to Build kits and not Buy kits
Gregers
Forum founder

Re: Now something different. A book review

Post by Gregers »

Hi Chris. That was done impromptu at work today. I took the oic at home over the weekend. I will do a more in-depth review in the next few days.

All the best.

Greg.
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
Albert Einstein

Return to “In-Box reviews”