Quick Q and A

Please use the stickied discussion threads for information/questions about posting images to UAMF, to include PhotoBucket, PostImage, and others.
David Silver
Active Participant

Quick Q and A

Post by David Silver »

I'm fairly new here and there may already be a quick Q and A section somewhere but I can't find it if there is. If there isn't one would it be to everyone's benefit to create one? The reason I ask, well not the only reason because I always seem to need answers, is because I needed to know if I could thin Vallejo Polyurethane satin varnish with distilled water for airbrushing. I did try to find an answer on google but all I could find was "Airbrush Thinners" and seeing as I neglected to order any that wasn't an option at the time. Well anyway, the answer is yes, you can thin it with distilled water but I kept it to the minimum, say around 10% water to 90% varnish, just to make it spray better and the result was perfect.
iggie
Modelling Gent and Scholar

Re: Quick Q and A

Post by iggie »

They're are a couple of sections containing help and advice for modelling; Construction Tips & Finishing Tips, if you look towards the middle of the Board Index. You can also ask questions in these sections 👍
Best wishes

Jim
If you can walk away from a landing, it's a good landing. If you use the airplane the next day, it's an outstanding landing
"Never put off till tomorrow, what you can do the day after tomorrow"
David Silver
Active Participant

Re: Quick Q and A

Post by David Silver »

Thanks Jim, maybe I ought to put me glasses on more often.

Return to “Site Rules & Answers to Your Questions About The Forums!”